Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Typical Remedies

I was really tired at work and the typical remedies used- cold water on the face and walking around- didn't last long. So I decided to rest before I went out to the comedy club tonight, a Facebook friend was in the contest and won.
    I heard from a former coworker on Facebook, she spoke of a coffee shop, need to hear more about what this venture is, first I had heard of it. I called her 'perky girl', and she was fun to be around, somebody I have no problem with hugging when she comes to visit people in the office.
    It has been a while since I mentioned Emerson Hough, my inspiration as a writer. I did like another letter I found after it was mentioned on the Facebook page. Wow, I just realized that was the third time in this entry how I've mentioned this site. No, I'm not being paid to speak of it.
    What I liked about the letter was there was mention of the man, not just the school. It is a fine school named for one of us, a great writer and conservationist. I have been using the Emerson Hough Huskies towel I had ordered online. Haven't used the other items yet, ordered earlier- the shirt, sweat pants, and travel mug. But I'm sure I will use them soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment