Monday, August 16, 2010

Camera Phone

At the comedy club tonight I showed a camera phone picture to one of my comic friends, as it reminded me of his 'cat show' joke. He seemed to enjoy it. Now I need to figure out how to get it sent.
   Also notable was some visitors at work. Went on a walk across both bridges downtown, while we had some people from our Ohio office. One of them went to the same university as me, and an Iowa native as well. So we had plenty to talk about.
   In the afternoon there was what I called a 'wing-ding' on a lower level of the building, more about our healthy initiatives. One of them was about our company's weight loss program, I learned plenty from it and I am pleased with the results. There was food available, fruit kebabs- the food that becomes a weapon! Unfortunately it means some left-over food, happens all too often. You'd think they could just order less food.

No comments:

Post a Comment