Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lady Gaga Concert

Went to the Lady Gaga concert in St. Paul, Minnesota, tonight. Wow, what a show! She played just about every song I knew- and wanted to hear. Most fun I've had in a while, and good cardio to do all of that dancing and moving around during songs. My favorite Gaga song, "Alejandro", was played near the end, memorable as my cellphone popped out of my shirt pocket during it. I was having such a good time I didn't even notice at first! Told myself not to panic, and enjoyed the rest of the song, singing along with it. Actively looked for it after the song was over, as expected it fell into the seat in the row in front of me. Thanked them for finding it for me, as it would have been a real pain to replace it. Will try to write more in my next entry, as it was a true event, but it is late and I have work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment