Thursday, August 12, 2010

Role Player

I like being a role player at work, filling in wherever needed. That was the case today, as one of my colleagues was out. After the second of 2 meetings today I was given a payoff report to do, and said to my boss how I'm willing to help in any way I can.
  I like watching 'Nightline' on ABC, and last night they had an interview with Anne Rice, the writer. I liked how she had the courage to explain why she quit religion. Even left a comment saying so on her Facebook page and the feature itself on the Nightline page.
  Another notable event this week was retiring a pencil at work I had bought a while ago, when I still lived in suburban Chicago so it was well over 6 years ago. It was too small as I had been sharpening it. But  I still have to pause whenever I think about the end of an era, whenever I've had something for a while.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment