Friday, August 6, 2010

Laundry

After work I decided to go do my laundry, as it was very necessary. I was running out of clean clothes to wear. There was plenty of towels in there as well, using them for dust covers on my furniture and I decided to change them due to the recent cleanup still in progress. I like the feeling of a dryer warm to the touch when feeling the glass. Since the laundromat was closing soon I went there first, then to eat dinner at a Taco Bell.
   The big buzz around the office today was asking people if they were going to apply for the new position, and I was one of those asked. I gave the politician's response- non committal. I said I needed to see the posting on the interest form, and it was sent in the afternoon. But it will interest me if there is plenty of analytical work to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment