Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alumni Directory

Sometimes it's a good idea to stay in and get caught up on chores like record keeping. Tonight, it meant going through the monthly bank statement and seeing all of the entries are in my check register. Usually there aren't too many to add, like a small fee for using an out-of-network ATM. Looks like it will be happening less often, since I called for customer service and was advised to upgrade my account. One advantage will include more rewards when using my check card.
  Another thing I did was call a number on a postcard about an alumni directory that will be published soon. Since I like writing I will enjoy the chance to write a biographical sketch along with it. Good opportunity to mention the blog as well. Though it was a sales pitch too- for copies of the directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment