Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy Weekend

Besides the festival, it was a busy weekend for me getting more done in a cleanup. But the festival was a nice break from it, as I went to it for a little while on each of the 3 days. A notable thing was the bagpipe band, and the absence of the dancing girl in front when they performed on Saturday morning. I joked with somebody next to me in line at the pancake breakfast how it looks like somebody was trying to take the place of the dancing girl. It was a shirtless man with a lei around his neck and wearing a green kilt. Thankfully the dancing girl was a part of the band when they helped open the religious service on Sunday morning. I did get a picture of the shirtless man and may want to post it on my Facebook page.
  The open-mic comedy show tonight was running long, so I decided to leave early as it was getting late and I was tired anyway. One comic just kept telling jokes though he was over his time, and I didn't want to wait for when he would leave and let the final comic, the headliner, take the stage. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment