Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Pictures

A big event at work today was the baby picture contest. I brought in one of me from first grade, couldn't find a true baby picture. Some people are already guessing which one is me and even telling me what their guess is. I was too busy to put in my guesses, but I will soon since I am part of the committee sponsoring it. I also did the jar guess on the Skittles.
   It was nice to have found some pictures I had been trying to find for a while. I had taken some out of an album to show to a friend from work in Illinois but forgot to put them back. These were some that I valued, which I why I showed them as I was leaving the state due to job transfer. One of them was from a class reunion, and I was smiling big with my mouth closed as I was asked to get rid of food before taking the picture so I ate it. My 2 classmates were laughing because of how I decided to handle the situation. So I guess I've had the comedy talent for a while.
   I brought in some of my pictures from being on my school's football team, as one colleague asked my boss if I had played football. I didn't like the term 'waterboy', as I did way more than that. I often refer to this time in my life as it taught me a lot about succeeding in life in a team environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment