Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 Dead Bugs

Tonight I took 3 grocery carts back to the store after going to the comedy club. I feel good about doing things like these, even if I don't need to, who will? Same as picking up trash.
   I'm still interested in leads for more Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, called 2 places today and we can get pictures but must be during normal business hours. So it means waiting until the day at the state fair, since it is a day off during the week. Then it led to another lead, where there is 3 statues outside a private home. Was asked what we planned on doing with all of the pictures, it would have been a good time to mention that I write a blog.
   I killed 2 bugs that were in my home, houseflies. I kept saying 'land, you varmint!' so then I could swing something like a folded up road map to kill them. One of them was near my tomato plant, it had grown tall but no tomatoes yet. Probably won't be either, as the leaves are wilting and I keep plucking the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment