Friday, July 22, 2011

Borders Liquidation

Wnt to the Brders liquidation sale in Roseville, inside Rosedale Mall tonight. Got 2 Charlie Brown and Snoopy items, one was a Christmas tree kit and book. Much like the Snoopy and Woodstock kit I bought at an earlier liquidation sale of theirs, at the St. Paul store. The other was a mosiac puzzle. Didn't see much else for Charlie Brown items there, one book. It was the first day of the sale. Also went to the Express clothing store and found a good shirt for the office there on the discount rack, paid with a gift card I got from my employer's reward program. Wanted to use it before forgetting about having it. Didn't want to just get socks if it could help it. But I have a dollar left on the card, so I can go back and get socks if I want. The guard kept looking at me, then I realized it was near 9pm when I arrived, closing time.
Also got out a sticker album from the movie 'Star Wars E1' and put in stickers from that and other movies from the series, also Charlie Brown, and patriotic stickers. I've collected many over the years, seems funny to have all of them in one album when they're way different. Even some Simpson stickers in it. I had almost forgot about having it, these were in a box and it didn't look like stickers at all. Bought them at a liquidation sale while living in suburban Chicago, at a store called 'Zany Brainy'. Funny name for a store. I bought a few books there as well, I think it was primarily children's books. It included a bio of baseball player Babe Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment