Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Plant Food

Just decided to use some plant food on a tomato plant I've had for a little while. It has grown tall, but no tomato has sprouted yet.
   I made it to the comedy club tonight, before and after it I went to Walgreen to drop off and then pick up a photo order. It was on a memory card that became too small, so I switched to another one last month. First used it at the writer convention in Detroit.
    There was just 10 I hadn't developed yet, but I made the order 17. One was sent to a friend, they didn't have a copy of the picture yet and it was of them, and 2 were from Oktoberfest in New Ulm last year. Decided I wanted those 2 displayed in my office, besides just in the photo album. Felt the same way about the 4 related to Emerson Hough, since that's my inspiration as a writer. But the Hough pictures will likely be displayed at home, where I write more anyway.
   Most of the remaining 10 were Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, though one was bronze and not part of the 5-year series. One was a Taco Bell sign, when I used the last of the 20 coupons. I liked seeing the one of the statues at the bank near O'Gara's, as it had the Statue of Liberty replica next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment