Monday, July 25, 2011

Peanuts on Parade VHS

Ordered a VHS tape from Ebay, and it arrived earlier today, the Peanuts on Parade statues. It should give us more ideas of where to look while doing the 'where are they now?' photo project. I recognized some of them as ones we've found. Plenty of information with each one, the artist and sponsor along with a good view of it and the name/title. There are a few other things i am looking at on ebay right now, it comes and goes in cycles. These of course were the original Snoopys, I had the booklet and map of the final-year Snoopy doghouses.
   Went to the comedy club tonight, but left early as I wanted to get home and watch the tape right away. It goes quick, 101 statues in 28 minutes, but I did my best to pay attention. Also wanted to see if it was on good working order, that I was getting my money's worth. Hadn't used my VHS player in a while, so it meant unplugging some things to get it going.
   Also decided to go through more wearables not being used enough, such as my neckties. I'm deciding to downsize wherever possible and practical, and going from 10 to 6 is no big deal when I don't wear ties much now. I bring out 2 in particular for special occasions, I decided to keep 6 in all so the colors would match the shirts more closely. But it still means half of those I kept are blue, or at least partially blue. No doubt i was keeping the elephant tie that my former boss and mentor brought back from India for me, that is one of the 2 'special occasion' ties that get used more than the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment