Monday, July 18, 2011

Locked Steering Wheel

When I got home from the comedy club tonight, I helped a neighbor with a locked steering wheel. This was after I heard what they said, and asked if that was the problem. So I said it helped to jiggle the wheel a little when turning the key, and it worked. Found this out when I needed help last year on the way to the Daniel Boone home outside St. Louis. A mechanic across the street advised me to do that with the V.W. Beetle I was driving there. So there was my good deed for the day.
   I was tired, didn't want to stay for the entire show tonight. When I went for fuel somebody asked to clean my windows, I said no. It was warm at lunchtime when I went out to mail a letter and pay a parking ticket. a colleague had given me 7 Snoopy statue pictures and I wanted to see if any of them had been found earlier, they hadn't. But they are likely hard to find now. We are over 70 now, 74 if counting the 2 I found at the museum in Santa Rosa in 2004. So finding 100 is likely. I wanted to see where we were on the sheet I was compiling, how many and where. So it meant adding more, since the handwritten notes were hard to read after reading the typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment