Monday, July 11, 2011

More Ripped-up Apparel

This day yielded more ripped up apparel in the trash, this time a belt. It was getting ratty around one of the holes, and eventually became easier to peel it back. After the night at the comedy club I came home and took some scissors to it, since it was easier to cut through by then. I have another belt to use, so it's no big deal at this point, no replacement needed just yet.
   I did a bridge walk today at lunchtime, first time in a little while. It does make a difference in terms of allowing more time for it, meaning spending less time online during my break.
   A friend of one of my comedian friends wanted to see a picture from the Science Museum event last month, didn't bring it with me. Harder to do when the denim jacket wasn't available, with its big pockets. But it would have been hard to remember anyway, since I am in a rush to get to the comedy club after work and checking email.
    Checked the voicemail on my cellphone after work, as usual sometimes I keep it shut off for a while and don't check it much. There were 2 messages, one from Saturday and the other from Sunday, the latter was from my dad saying he had ordered the plane ticket to visit me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment