Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Jack Nicholson Impression

     At the comedy club tonight, I was onstage and liked doing a Jack Nicholson impression. It was from his role in 'A Few Good Men'. I recall being told I liked to quote the movie, by a colleague I knew from suburban Chicago who recently became a Facebook friend. I liked the lines when he was on the witness stand, such as 'You can't handle the truth!' and his answer to the code red question. I also liked doing one about the Cajun cougar. I hadn't done it for a while, but I know cougar jokes do well at the comedy club. I saw somebody before the show outside, who wanted to hear the joke after referring to it. The software developer was MC, and did the tequila and compliment joke. Turtle Check did one about changing shapes. Others were about the Discover Card commercials, and a variation on a swear word. Auto correct did one about office small talk. Others were about taking an acting class, babies stealing friends, internet news stories, ladies night, and her college friends. The
Red-faced comic did one about his mom, and the guitar routine. The big dog did one about the Christian Mingle ads. Others were about 'Dad works for me', furniture sales, finding a dead body, and taking things for granted. Locks of Love did one about a self-driving car, and her husband searching for heavy-duty trannies. Conga line did one about her outfit, not a farmer. Others were about doing a show in Williston, ND, the crash of the Weiner-Mobile, truck nuts, and a Kenny G workout. The
godmother did one about a bucket list. Others were about latex gloves, a silent church retreat, and a cashier. Capital City did one about 'Dirty 30', and a 'Trannie' janitor. A comic I haven't wrote about before did one about her husband avoiding deportation. The Kentucky native was show closer. He did the book signing joke and Taco Bell joke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment