Thursday, July 10, 2014

Laundromat Tokens

     This evening I took a walk around the neighborhood, and decided to take a slightly different route this time so I could do a 'Fact-finding mission'. There was a banner about a Laundromat now being open. Plenty of equipment available, but this was the evening and it was deserted. Two TV monitors were on, not sure now what programs. Really odd what the dollar bill changer dispenses. If a dollar, all quarters. If five dollars, then 12 quarters and 2 tokens. I used tokens for laundry in college, but I don't miss them much. I am doing my best to figure out logistics for the weekend, to get to all of the events on my list. Had to ask on Facebook about one of them, confirmed it was at a private home since I couldn't find a venue name on the invite.
    At work we were asked to cover up the company logo on outgoing letters, unsure why. I liked getting to the other pack of contracts, and there weren't many letters to do today. I liked the lady comic I just saw on the Seth Meyers show, she did a joke about the diabetes problem in America. Another was about reminder tattoos, including 'Remember the Alamo' and 'Look up what the Alamo is'. Other guests were two former pro baseball players, Sean Casey and Kevin Millar, who are on MLB Network. I like Millar as I am reminded of how he once played for the St. Paul Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment