Thursday, February 5, 2015

Delegate Vote, Dues Increase

    When I got home tonight I noticed I was inundated with emails from the writer's union. It was about a planned vote by delegates on a dues increase. There is a conference call scheduled next week in advance of the vote. I had to ask how long this call would be, since it is at the end of my workday so I wouldn't be home just yet. If it means taking the call at the office I will, provided that my boss allows it of course. Naturally I was inundated since most were the responses as each one hit 'Reply to all' and it takes time to wade through them to the original one. 
   I had to listen to some more Neil Young songs after speaking of it last night. so I did find 'Heart of Gold' and 'Rocking in the free world' on Youtube. Even though the styles are different I like both since I like a wide variety of music. Heart of gold I think I wrote about before, after hearing it at a Dairy Queen. I still like the harmonica in it. Rocking in the free world is a direct contrast, fast-paced with plenty of drums in it. Also memorable as it was at the ending of a Michael Moore documentary Fahrenheit 9/11.
    I also watched 3 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight. Syndicated rerun was when Leonard said he couldn't accept Penny believing in a psychic. First prime time episode was when Leonard had an a-ha moment while having dinner with Penny. Amy Farrah fowler writes a romance novel inspired by her relationship with Sheldon. A later episode, just before Sherlock Holmes (aka Elementary) was about a fake prom that went bad. I think I had seen it before.
   It took a while to get through emails as I was answering surveys, including E-Rewards. But I like how I finally had enough for 1,000 airline miles so I did dump these into my American Airlines account after I was finished. I also had ones from Enterprise rent a car, and JC Penney. I looked at my JC Penney account, and it said somebody liked a posting. It was about having to work the day after Thanksgiving. So I had no Black Friday shopping plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment