Sunday, February 22, 2015

Minees Sandwich Cookies

    I did laundry at midday, and when I arrived there I saw a package of cookies, banana crème. It was called Minees, hadn't heard of this kind before. It tasted good, there were six. The wrapper says it is a product of India, and imported through Scottsdale, AZ, a Phoenix suburb. After I was done with doing laundry I went to a nearby grocery store and got toilet paper, bananas, Lunchables, a bottle of flavored water, and two small packs of Kellogg's Corn Pops. The final item was on the discount table, I like trying these out. For some reason the bananas I bought the previous day weren't in the bag when I unloaded my order, the only item that was missing. Thankfully bananas don't cost much, I get four a week and I think the sign said 69 cents a pound. I think the four bananas are usually around a dollar.
   I liked how I got most things for today crossed off my list, as there were chores to do including cleaning the bathroom, which probably isn't done often enough. Tonight I went through and used Tilex on the shower area. I didn't get to the library to print things, but it was lowest priority. One of the things to print was a comedy show ticket for April, so of course I don't need it just yet.
   I went to the comedy club tonight, sounds like it is the final show at Hexagon in Minneapolis according to International Falls, the show runner. I liked doing some jokes inspired by what I dealt with today, like a call from Andersen Windows after signing up in a drawing at Twins fan-fest. I told them I didn't need windows. The other was about an E-bay order, I left feedback and said I was neutral as it was a canceled order. The seller said I would be 'Blocked for life'. I am thankful they didn't want to send me damaged goods, but I was bummed that nothing arrived nonetheless. This is the definition of 'Neutral' or 'Ambivalent'. In their response they sounded overwhelmed by doing business on this site, which is not my problem. I thought it was odd the site asked for feedback on a canceled order, and how I get a popup asking me to pay for the order after it was canceled and refunded. So the annoyance I have dealt with is hard to ignore.           
   Also at the comedy club, I liked many of the songs I heard in the bar area. This included Just Dance, Perfect by Pink, Love you like a love song, Your love is my drug, and Timber (by Pitbull and Kesha). International Falls did ones about a snow plow poem, dog rescue, or a squirrel, thrift store dress for Oscars, too loud, raccoons at day care, mom a hypochondriac, eat placenta, and coffee by the pound. Ragu did ones about an Olive Garden server, X-box and Golden Girls reruns, drunk at a brunch, growing up in Bloomington, Tom Hanks is cool, as well as how can you live like that? Tupperware did ones about gin and tonic, the signature joke, a mouse problem, and Good Charlotte. Long straw did ones about step away and find the magic again, as well as Sesame Street. Blind Side did one about don't bring your loser family. Talking Heads fan did ones about water in apartment, eating peanut butter out of the jar, pimping, and get your stuff, get off the stage. Nebraska did ones about e-Harmony commercials, nephew's Lego set, gold teeth, sweet and sour sauce, Lund's grocery store, and robbing billionaires. Fish noodle did ones about dog is funnier, born in wrong decade, and a woman running in heels. Bus fare did ones about existential dread, and sunny D is for winners. The crow did ones about she's a mapmaker, job and not living with parents, 16 year old love songs, You oughta know, as well as his dad and a knuckle sandwich. Mr. Pibb did ones about Fuddruckers, generic soda pop, and his dad is affectionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment