Thursday, February 19, 2015

Howard's Mom

    I watched two 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight. The prime time episode covered the death of Howard's mom. I recall a dental appointment in December where the dental assistant said this actress had died. This was mentioned near the end of the episode. The other storyline was about 'Letting it go'. This was two different stories- one was about Amy helping Sheldon's rival, the other was Penny unknowingly being used for experiments by Amy. Even on a favorite show like this one, I do get annoyed with it at times- and the 'Experiment' part annoyed me. But I also understand shows at times try to educate people- and say 'Don't do that'.Sso I would like to think it was meant to educate. The
syndicated rerun was an early one where Leonard covered the story of moving in with Sheldon. This is where he is depicted with the North Korean spy and they show what led to the broken elevator.
   This was a night of getting caught up on a few things, including an activation of a credit card. I sent a text message to a friend in St. Louis that I haven't heard from in months, but I got a 'Who is this?' response so I guess my number was not recognized. At work I liked seeing some bagels and scones available in one department where I have friends- underwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment