Tuesday, February 21, 2017

brick deposit made

this morning I made the deposit for the brick I would like to buy in new ulm, and had been saving for. then I called to confirm the process of ordering it, and was informed that they would mail me the form. so I can look forward to seeing it soon. I am thankful that it is closer to becoming reality.
   I made it back to cheapo tonight to get another pearl jam CD, 'yield'. I unwrapped it and started listening to it right away in the drive to the performance venue. I did ones about karaoke, the credit union, the play, log cabin, church sign, calling my dad, and internet dating. I did a customary walk after the show and it netted 31 cents that went into my change bank. 2 dimes a nickel and six pennies.
   busy day at the office, as it was the day after the holiday. I did what I could and can probably get caught up on Wednesday as I would expect the volume on the payoff report to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment