Tuesday, February 7, 2017

kissing a pig

there was flyers at the office about the upcoming polar bear plunge and it reminded me of being in high school and there was a fundraiser. the teacher with the most 'votes' had to kiss a pig, and no surprise how the least popular teacher was it, the late mrs. spiker, never had her a teacher.
  I posted on facebook about the plunge as I wanted to test out the waters, as I haven't done this before and hadn't seen it in person either, only on t.v. I said the thing that may prevent me from doing it is knowing I am not good at fundraising, as $75 is needed to plunge. I heard from the godmother, as I recalled she has done this before. and from the dictionary, though I asked how the mrs. would feel about any contributions when he said he is willing to be a sponsor. and we did hear from her, the Hillary Clinton look-alike, and she said 'do it' as well. so it means going into the office in the morning and getting me registered. I said it may answer the question of how many friends I have, and how many haters as well, based on the sponsors I get. I also heard from a club owner who said his friend is an event coordinator, though I said I don't need to be coaxed into it. I said I can be like jim carrey in 'yes man', a good message movie about living life more fully.
   I did make it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about buying a tv, a date on super bowl sunday, being a plus one, 8-year facebook video, polar plunge, and goodies for my service anniversary. I did take a walk after it and found some coins, 10 pennies that went into my change bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment