Wednesday, February 1, 2017

two credit unions

today I was sent an invite to a credit union annual meeting. I am a member of two credit unions, the other is a holdover from my time living in suburban Chicago. I think I got similar invites from them, but didn't go. well I think curiosity will get the better of me, and this time I think I will go. it means sending an RSVP, it is later this month.
  I did make it to the performance venue late in the evening. it was after I got plenty of comedy souvenirs into binders, three pages in all. but I have even more to get in there. during my set I did ones about karaoke, my work spouse, my computer, library grand opening, and the twins fan-fest. after the show I did a long walk, and netted 33 cents. there was a special on CBS about super bowl commercials before I went to the venue. it included something about the cindy Crawford pepsi ad from 25 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment