Monday, February 6, 2017

tipped-over mop bucket

I went to the comedy club to see friends, then it was on to the performance venue to sing karaoke. at one point I heard a drinking glass fall and break. then somebody tried to help out by getting a mop bucket, but it tipped over and spilled onto the carpet. the latter did happen to me when I was stacking soda pop in a convenience store when I was in high school. I liked being able to do 3 songs, the most I had done previously was 2. it was 'lonely no more' by rob Thomas, 'hook' by blues traveler, and 'breakaway' by Kelly Clarkson. it felt like the first was just a warm-up, as the other 2 were easier for me to do. I did think of another song to add to my list while there, already plenty to choose from. growing up in a small town I knew the last one was a good one for me.
    at the office there was an advisory board meeting in the morning, the first in a while. it was nice that it finished early, 45 minutes and 60 was allocated. I was in 2 pictures in this newsletter, which arrived just before I attended the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment