Sunday, February 26, 2017

reggio's pizza at o'hare

this was my final day in Chicago-land, the main thing was getting checked out of my hotel in elk grove village. I got a postcard for myself ready, and dropped it in a mailbox in des plaines before leaving for the airport.
   it was 4pm and I hadn't had lunch, so I had some reggio's pizza at O'Hare airport. at first I wasn't sure what to have, since I had pizza at the wolves game the night before. but it still works for me, I decided to get sausage this time, as I had pepperoni at the hockey game. it is nice to try different kinds of pizza.
   when I got back, as expected it wasn't too hard to get unpacked. I like being able to get all of it into a green duffel bag, especially for a quick 48 hours like this annual Chicago visit. mostly dirty clothes and cheap souvenirs. some of the souvenirs are already in a photo album- the postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment