Thursday, February 2, 2017

ownership, empowerment, evidence

I spoke with my boss near the end of the day about various subjects, eventually I realized I was passionate about some of the standards in my line of work. I spoke of favorite words, especially: ownership, empowerment, and evidence. the first one I just discovered, the others I had spoken of before. who doesn't like empowerment over their own job?
   I did a walk around the neighborhood after watching 2 episodes of 'big bang theory'. it netted 24 cents, a dime a nickel and 9 pennies that went into my change bank. didn't pick up any trash this time, but noticed how the walk went quicker due to it. the syndicated rerun was when Sheldon tried moving to Bozeman, montana, after their apartment was ransacked. prime time episode was about raj inviting his exes over to find out why the relationships ended. I liked how this typical night of not going to the clubs was still productive in its own very necessary way. I got two items ready to be mailed. one was a survey about a medical office visit, and the other was a membership renewal. I also got some stamps from e-bay orders onto a collector page.

No comments:

Post a Comment