Thursday, February 9, 2017

cookies re-deployed

looks like it was a good idea to re-deploy the cookies I brought in from the previous day, as all of them were eaten when I put them in underwriting. it is a high traffic area and more visible than an empty cube. I am pleased that most were eaten without my help, as I ate 6 out of the two dozen. we are still chugging along with the sale project, more than half of the 70 pages have been found.
   I watched 2 episodes of 'big bang theory' tonight. syndicated rerun was when Sheldon got drunk to get over stage fright, and it was posted on youtube. prime time episode was when Sheldon tried to work on an engine and said he was now an engineer. it was funny when he drew the Charlie brown face on the dry erase board and called the other two that were part of the project 'blockheads'- howard and leonard.
   after this I got various things done, such as get a spaghetti dinner and some peanut butter crackers at the family dollar. then I took a walk around the neighborhood and netted 39 cents, 2 dimes and 19 pennies. already have over a dollar in my change bank after just turning in change last week. but it looks like the typical pace that goes into it, a quarter's worth per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment