Friday, February 3, 2017

rocky movies

I went to the performance venue tonight and it was hard to ignore what was on t.v. there. it was some of the 'rocky' movies, the 3rd and 4th. I said the 3rd one was the final movie I saw at a drive-in. I hadn't seen either in a while. as expected, it was helpful to go perform. I wanted to dump pain from a failed interview, the results were revealed earlier today. others were about a recent date, doing karaoke, shoreview library, and a green day song. and I am adding another comic to the ring of honor, as I got stage time from this show runner much like last month. it was a guest set, and I went to get a Minneapolis paper and an ice cream sandwich at a nearby gas station not long after getting to the venue.
    we had pizza for lunch at the office, part of a department meeting. and I liked seeing the attorney while riding home tonight, we spoke about movies some, including westerns. I had alluded to seeing the remake of 'the magnificent seven' as a redbox rental.


No comments:

Post a Comment