Saturday, February 4, 2017

converter box, antenna

I made 2 visits to best buy in hopes of finding what would help with the t.v. issue. it looks like it still works fine when playing DVDs. but not when I want to watch t.v. I got a higher-grade antenna at the one in Roseville, then in the evening another converter box at the mall of America location. but it was to no avail. so I priced televisions online and it looks like a basic model doesn't appear to be much. so it means returning these recent purchases. I said I wanted to watch the super bowl at home, and that is currently in doubt.
   there was plenty of errand running. I turned in change at the bank, a total of 18.75. I picked up an e-bay order at my p.o. box, 10 ezra meeker postcards. it was annoying that some mail was delivered to me again after writing 'return to sender' on it. also made it to the winter carnival and to a hockey game at schulz arena. then to a comedy show in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment