Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adele and Lady Gaga

Watched 'Nightline' after the comedy show tonight, liked their 'Playlist' segment with Gloria Estefan from Miami Sound Machine. She likes some of the younger performers, mentioned 'Someone Like You' by Adele and 'Edge of Glory' by Lady Gaga. There were 2 no-shows at the contest tonight, the second semifinal. Some of the contestants were openly wooing my vote, had to tell one of them how I truly believe in the concept of  the 'secret ballot'.
   The bus is still a fun place to people watch. This morning I saw the same mother and daughter board and the girl is around age 10.  Fairly often, the girl has to be told it's time to leave, this is their stop. In the evening i saw one of the 'goth chicks' again for the first time in a while. She swore a little, and talked to herself as well, upset about the changes due to the light rail construction. Well I knew I'd have to find an alternate bus stop, and took the time to find it at lunchtime. No big deal to me. 'Big Bang Theory' was good as usual, I saw it and then went to the comedy club. In many ways this comedy night one replaced Monday this week since I had the writer meeting that night. So it still means 3 comedy nights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment