Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bookcase Filled

After watching 2 episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight I got the book case filled. It meant clearing space on the wall for it that had been occupied by books in a stack on the floor. There are enough books to fill a third case. There was a photographer at work today to take new I.D. pictures, saw examples of their work which included our facility manager that recently moved to Arizona. Even though it was just I.D. pictures, I was preparing for it like I did with school pictures, which meant things like combing hair and tucking in my shirt tail. I did take a good picture, may have helped how I was wearing black. I joked how I must be more comfortable in it, same as why the driver license picture looks good. It was what I said to the security guard at the airport when they commented about it. I liked having a night of not really going anywhere, leaving the car at home, one needs thse every so often. I thought about going a few places for errand running but decided it could wait another day. I did take a business card the photographer had available for future reference, as expected there were even more examples of their work online but the ones in person looked great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment