Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Swimsuit

Flew to Florida today to meet my date's family. We got another picture of a Charlie Brown and Snoopy statue before leaving, as it was at the airport terminal, the smaller of the 2. Went to the pool today, but first went to a Marshalls to get a new swimsuit. The pool was at her family's home in a gated community as they decided to retire there. Found out when I was at the lazy river at Valleyfair last month how mine didn't fit too well. Going to the pool was nice, since it was a private one. Liked laying on the floater for a while, even after I got 'prune fingers'. balance of course is important with those things, when you're first getting on them and off them. Also liked having lunch at a bistro, some of the artwork looked like France and another section looked like New Orleans. I like looking at the artwork at restaurants. The parents were right by the gate at the Orlando airport, wasn't expecting them to be able to get this close when things have changed since 9/11. but each airport can have a different layout of course. In addition, I was used to having nobody waiting for me upon arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment