Saturday, September 3, 2011

Junkmail and Statues

This is all I really dealt with today, and found 2 more statues to photograph. Also got an Egg Mcmuffin at McDonald's, had no breakfast food left at home.
   I thought about doing laundry today but got started on finding statues again, and this time getting pictures. There was over 30 in this category, now there are less than 10. Good idea how I eventually brought my camera when she takes her pictures as it saves having to go back later. I told myself I was close to many of them and it wouldn't take long to find them, but it took much of my morning and afternoon to re-find them. It was nice talking with a man outside one place, found out they kept just one, the one we found earlier. He was smoking a pipe while inside a car, don't see those too often.
   It's nice how I was paying attention, as this is what led to finding 2 more. When I got to one downtown I walked back to my car and found another. Made a difference on where I parked this time. The other was on a road I hadn't seen much of before, and was at a school.
    I shared this information once I arrived for my date, which was more about errand running as it meant bed shopping. It was a reminder of my job as I spoke of them being at my employer before, then noticed the credit application was from my employer! A different office handles it. What's my sleep number? I didn't know this before. Then in the evening it was on to a restaurant, Cleveland Wok in St. Paul, for an early birthday celebration. For once some of her friends decided to eat somewhere besides the Green Mill, an observation I made once prompted of the history by my date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment