Wednesday, September 16, 2015

She Talks To Angels, Black Crowes

   A Black Crowes tune was played at a comedy venue tonight, 'She talks to Angels'. I also decided to return footwear to JC Penney, my feet needed something more comfortable. I had the receipt so it was a painless process on exchanging them. It cost just five more dollars on finding a suitable replacement.
   Also at the comedy club, the show runner did one about no rest for the wicked. A comic did ones about crystal meth and Breaking Bad. Then there was my set. I did ones about 7 years of doing stand-up, which was actually on Tuesday. Others were about Charlie Brown ad campaigns, Canadian pennies, Subway sub club card, I changed my seat, Taco Bell birthday party, shoes, zombie at Saints game, and who is Emerson Hough? I was followed by Jesse James on guitar, doing 'Purple Rain'. I also heard Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together', as well as Ceelo Green's 'Forget You'. Carl is the keyboard player. Others were about why don't you come on over Valerie, along with did you have to put your ho's up for sale. Then there was all I need, all I see Sunday morning never want to leave. After the Black Crowes song, there was Even Flow by Pearl Jam, and Paradise City by GNR. There was an acoustic guitar doing go on and lose yourself. It was followed by I do it for the rush for the pain, because I had to. A comment was made about hard to sing close to the mic with a mustache. A violin player was next, with an electric piano as well.        

No comments:

Post a Comment