Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Make Your Own Sundae

   Just after midday there was make your own sundae happening in the main break room. It appears the ice cream part was brought in from a Dairy Queen, as the boxes mentioned Dilly Bars on the outside. It tasted that way as well. I ate my soup and then the ice cream. I performed at the comedy club tonight, and some of it was about being at the Soap Factory the day before.
   I am still discovering who has comedy CDs. I was pleased that one of these people was the Three by Five card guy. I found this out from searching the CD Baby website, where the Wisconsin lady also has some listed. There is one listed by her that I don't have yet, but it is a single song and appears to be only available as a download, not in CD format.    
   Also at the comedy club, the show runner did one about bit by bit, and that's the way I feel. A fellow comic did ones about a feather earring, pizza hut deal, training bus, street preachers, Council Bluffs strip club, no snow days in San Diego, and doing yoga. There was recorded music, dock of the bay. A student at the McNally school did I will survive. There was also party master. More recorded music, get down jungle boogie. An electric piano player did one about breaking me down, then we start all over again. She continued with one fine day, and surrendering heartbeats. Jesse J did happy by Pharrell Williams, and give me one more chance by the Jackson 5. Then it was sweet home Chicago. After this it was ain't no rest fore the wicked. It was followed by superstition nothing more to say, Mary Jane's last dance, and go aluminum. Others were I'm out of touch, is it too much, did you lose touch, and can't push it down. Then there was no rain by Blind Melon, baby I love your way, photos and videos on Facebook, and no more tears.     

No comments:

Post a Comment