Sunday, September 6, 2015

Golden Girls Song

  Went to the St. Paul Saints baseball game tonight, they beat the New Jersey Jackals 3-2. It was Fan Appreciation Night, and the karaoke singer decided to sing 'Thank you for being a friend', a song many know as the theme song to the 1980s TV show 'Golden Girls'. There was food trucks on the field after the game, I had a bacon cheeseburger and some bottled water. And there was a fireworks show. It may be my final Saints game of the year, as I am not sure about seeing any playoff games. I would have to look at what is already booked.
   I also ordered trailer park girl's comedy CD on Amazon, after seeing a Facebook message saying it is now available on CD, including this site. Much like many other orders there, I had a gift card to use, so all I had to pay was for shipping. When I was driving to an ATM this morning I saw what looked like a beach towel and bed sheet in the middle of the road. So I stopped my car and got out and moved it to the sidewalk so nobody had to keep trying to avoid it. What I liked was how it didn't take all that long to do. I also turned in a Redbox DVD I found next to my car after last night's show, when I was at McDonald's to get a breakfast sandwich. This was after I had been to the ATM. After the game I went back to one, to get an ice cream cone. I read through the National Geographic history book that I picked up on Saturday, and noticed some notable omissions so I made it a part of my Amazon review.

No comments:

Post a Comment