Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Red Ball, Thank You

    Tonight I did a meeting related to being a volunteer actor at a haunted house for the season. We did some team building exercises to get warmed up, and one of those was throwing a fake ball to teammates and saying 'Red ball, thank you'. It was hard to keep up at times, but it was also preparing us for what we can expect while on duty. We got another tour of the basement, and even took turns playing creeps and patrons. When I was done I headed to the comedy club, and I did see some of the show but did not perform. It was the first time I saw Jane Goodall perform.
    I did some online research and found out there is another comedy record label out there- Holland Inc. A few comics I have seen before had a CD released with this label, including the comic I just posted a photo of on Facebook. the photo still is getting some likes, now over 70, by far the most of any photo I have posted there.
    Sounds like I won a drawing at the office for entering a scavenger hunt contest on Monday, so I will likely choose another Amazon gift card as the prize. Then I can order more comedy CDs done by friends. This same comic with all of the Facebook likes has one with Stand-up Records, and two-thirds of the more than 20 CDs I own are with Stand-Up. This includes the one I just got from the Wisconsin lady on Monday. I said I will likely listen to it Thursday, a night I normally stay in as I need a regular night off from the clubs.   
   Also at the comedy club, the fancy comic did ones about swam in ocean, walked thru desert, Bruce Lee, French kiss, before and after photo, picnic table, Pisces sign, David bowie, Donald trump, Plato, Confucius, and on top of the world. The crow did ones about dad's wood chipper, porta pottie, detox, Jeff Foxworthy, Pearl Jam, and is it worth $100. others were about dear alcohol letter, and sister and most uncles. Jane Goodall did one about the Twin City marathon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment