Thursday, September 3, 2015

Strong And Kind Protein Bar

    I went to the Saints baseball game tonight, and near the end I noticed a food item was abandoned so I ate it. This was a Strong and Kind roasted jalapeno almond protein bar. It wasn't awful by any means but I wouldn't buy one of these, at least not the jalapeno flavor. I do like nuts though, as the protein is very filling.
   The Saints won again tonight, beat Gary 4-1. I arrived just after the game had started, and settled into my seat at the end of the 1st inning. I stayed there for 6 innings and then said I've had enough as I was getting annoyed with the people in the row above me. They likely had too much to drink. One of the usher-tainers arrived in the section, The Chef, and one of them made an un-funny joke about having to save France for the third time. I said it was the French that gave America its independence, why else do we have the Statue of Liberty? I did enjoy the game more once I left my seat and just walked around the main concourse overhead, but there just an inning and a half left by then. I did like the view from my seat, as it was in the second row near the right field foul line. Much of the between-innings entertainment was very close to my section, and I liked getting some good pictures of it like the ear nose and throat race.
   I had another meeting in the mentoring program, and I didn't bring the 'Three circles' exercise as requested. But I did bring a writing that started off with one word: writing. I want to make it my profession, just a matter of finding the available writing jobs. He did give me some contacts within the office, people I can set up informational interviews with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment