Sunday, September 27, 2015

Looking At Bank Statement

   I had a long to-do list today, and got through most of it. One of these things on it was looking at my
monthly bank statement. This is from US bank, through September 8. The debit card transactions reminded me of things I did when I was in New York City. I wanted to understand each line on it, and had to research a little to be reminded of what it was for. It included a food truck outing through my employer, along with outings at St. Paul Saints games and E-bay orders. I'm aware of how I write fewer checks than I did, it is evident on the statement. I know I can pay by phone on many of my bills now, don't need to think about the required mail time. I keep the money in my account longer as well. The list had plenty of chores on it like doing laundry, as well as getting a photo album for postcards and two poster frames. The poster from last night's show is already framed, along with one from 3 weeks ago where school bouncer, black flag, and baby puppet performed. I also got a ticket ordered for the Janet Jackson concert in early November.
  I watched the Simpsons in the evening and it was a weird episode to say the least. It was about homer and marge seeing a therapist and then the stories being told were revealed to be dreams. Many liked the photos I added on Facebook, 3 more in the ring of honor so now up to 82. It also included a re-take with baby puppet, just the second one, hated having to ask but too much glare, same as the one with Turtle Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment