Monday, January 30, 2017

bang bang, green day

tonight at the performance venue I liked seeing a music video on the TV monitors in the bar area. it was 'bang bang' by green day. I had heard the song many times on the radio, first time seeing the video. what caught my eye was seeing the grizzly bear in it, sometimes a band member is riding it while it is running. the lyrics that stand out are 'daddy's little psycho, mommy's little soldier'. another is 'the leading man in my own private drama'. I did ones about karaoke, work spouse, the computer, the library, the fan-fest, crafting, and the green day song. 
   at work I claimed some of the items left in the breakroom. one of them was a small hand-size book. others would be considered office supplies. I also claimed some advertising art, for lack of a better term. it wasn't too big of a deal to get it home on the bus tonight, it was small enough and I kept an eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment