Friday, May 19, 2017

fisher dry roasted peanuts

after work I decided to see what was placed in the discount bin at the grocery store. there was a 12-ounce bag of fisher dry roasted peanuts, so I bought one of them. also got an applesauce cup, a cherry fruit pie, and a can of chicken noodle soup. nice that it was a total of under four dollars. before that I got a hot dog at the super-America. then I watched some reruns on antenna TV, and ate some of the peanuts before I left for the comedy club. I got a guest set, the second show. I did ones about an office colleague, burlesque, my class reunion, and taco bell. also a reference to the 'walk up song'. d.c. native was MC, and I didn't know the headliner as he is based in los angeles. those two asked for a ride to another venue, and I gave them one. we arrived just before the show ended, and I watched some of the baseball highlights on cable TV in the bar area after that.
   at work it was bust for much of the day, not just the payoff report but also new titles. and my boss had a meeting during the first half of the day. many of us claimed the snack foods in a basket in  the conference room. I liked the ritz crackers, and nutter butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment