Tuesday, May 2, 2017

hotmail changes

I get back from the performance venue and wanted to check my Hotmail account. except there were changes and it was a frozen screen every time I tried to access it and delete things. so hopefully waiting a little while means it will eventually correct itself. I did ones about a found student ID, you're late, bus riders, ending an internet dating match, and the French weekend. there was a photo posted on facebook of me onstage, I liked it. when the bartender came to take my order, I said his esteemed colleague is disappointed when he doesn't get to serve me. so it meant waiting until he was available. although it is no big deal who serves me.
  at the office I had two 'conventions'. one was for my department, the other a 'lunch and learn', the first time in a while that I had done this kind of session. it was about your brand, and I liked the snacks that were furnished. when it came to writing my bio, one of the exercises we were asked to complete, I said I find it easier to write one about performing, and I think I know why. this was a 'dial-in' meeting where the people from my site were gathered in the main conference room, the largest one at our site. next to the main breakroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment