Monday, May 1, 2017

cheap seats, alabama

tonight I did karaoke, and the second song was 'cheap seats' by Alabama. it is an anthem about minor league baseball. it seemed like a good song to do when I love the sport and expect to see some more games this season- besides the four college games I have already seen. others said they enjoyed hearing it, and I liked the gesture from them. the first song I did was 'drive' by incubus. I had seen them in concert at the myth nightclub in Maplewood. I liked the mention of 'I should be the one behind the wheel' as I do like songs about taking control of your own life. this morning I heard 'my prerogative' by bobby brown when walking through the skyway, and I liked the spoken parts in it. 'I made this money, you didn't, right ted? we out of here.' as I like 'it's my life' songs. but bobby's song was not listed in the book. no big deal, still plenty to choose from.
   at work I got the 'wired on wires' pages of the payoff report submitted just before I went to lunch at 1pm. the rest was submitted near the end of my day. a new employee started, a temp. not sure how many temps will be brought in.

No comments:

Post a Comment