Friday, May 5, 2017

lost track of

I finally decided to search for some people I had lost track of over the years. two of them I knew from living in suburban Chicago from 1998-2004. one of them appears to have changed names due to marriage, an office colleague. another I knew more briefly, and earlier, from a temp job. he happened to be a frontman for a local band. I still have his band's CD and he was often in the back of my mind how he should know I am a performer. since I recall saying how I couldn't do what he does, or did. performing has given me so much, and I feel like this might have been one of those things that, eventually, influenced me to get me onstage. I spoke of both when I was with friends at the performance venue the night before. I am pleased with what online searches can yield. a third that I found I have known since moving to the twin cities, but had also lost track of. a fedex/kinko's employee that I knew was also into weightlifting and in school to be a chiropractor. he accepted my facebook friend request, we had a mutual friend there.
    I also did my customary walk around the neighborhood, after watching 'big bang theory'. it yielded 32 cents, 2 dimes 12 pennies. just over half was found at the car wash. syndicated rerun was when amy got sick and Sheldon took care of her. two prime time episodes. lid-lifter was about amy getting a chance to work at Princeton for the summer. then the nightcap was when howard and Bernadette's baby was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment