Wednesday, May 10, 2017

snow in the breakroom

I said 'there was snow in the breakroom' as there was dairy queen blizzard treats there. it was oreo flavor. I had two, but since they were under the lights for a while I was basically just drinking the second one. I understand the remaining ones, I counted 37, were being sent to a freezer so they would last longer. I saw somebody starting to do this when I was in the breakroom. she asked if there were carts available, she was using a weaved basket. but I didn't want to speak of carts in my department, as those carts are notoriously 'borrowed' and not brought back. so then we are searching the floor to see where they were left. the treats were first announced at a meeting I didn't attend, the quarterly update. I shy away from these meetings since they were moved to a meeting room that is too small. where I am left standing outside the main door. this has happened ever since a big meeting room on another floor became unavailable, as it was rented out to another tenant.
I went to the performance venue tonight but the show ran long and I was cut. I had been showing up earlier than before, but it looks like I will need to show up even earlier.



No comments:

Post a Comment