Thursday, May 25, 2017

shoeless audition

I had audition number two for the fringe festival tonight, it was at hamline university in st, paul notable was needing to take my shoes off in the room where it was held, a dance floor apparently. there was two auditions in one. the first was with another performer, the second was a monologue. I will hear something this weekend about it. I already found out that I didn't get the role in the first one, where the audition was held at a church over a week ago.
   since this event was in the early evening, I saw just one 'big bang theory' episode tonight. it was a syndicated rerun, the one where bob Newhart first guest starred as professor proton. I laughed a lot when he said to leonard 'you're the genius' about dating penny. when I got back from the audition I did the walk around the neighborhood. I had a snack at the start, some peanuts, since all I had for dinner was a roller grill item (chicken) and a bottle of v-8 from a super-America. I found plenty of coins, 88 cents went into the change bank. it was 7 dimes and 18 pennies, just over half was found at the car wash. I made this one a longer walk than most of those I have had lately, and thankful I made it home without getting soaked as light rain started to fall on my way back.
  my boss was not in the office today, we got an email early on that said he was ill. so it was a fairly quiet day as there was just two in my department, me and my 'work spouse' as my cohort was out. so it took longer to finish the payoff report, but I didn't mind. I am doing the payoff report by myself on Friday as well. we celebrated birthdays in my department with ice cream sandwiches and fruit bars, I chose the former. normally we have cake or pie, this is a monthly event.

No comments:

Post a Comment