Wednesday, May 10, 2017

lanyards, belt clips

usually I don't notice how people have their work ID displayed when I am at the office. but when my boss was making rounds early in the day I noticed he has it on a lanyard. I have some of these but I have my ID on a belt clip. must be personal preference, same as many other things in life where there is more than one school of thought. I also had two 'conventions' at the office. one was the advisory board, thankful it was moved from a Monday. we went over a survey about 'news to know', our weekly newsletter. I liked hearing how some really like the 'how-to' articles I submit. have another one coming up for this week, and the quarterly article about my department is due at the end of the month. the other one was shorter, and about the payoff report.   
    I made it to the performance venue tonight as well. I did ones about lanyard and belt clip, why do you like baseball?, searching for immigrant relatives, eating a chicken sandwich, karaoke after the game, and I did a callback to another comic trying to do a joke about a Humphrey bogart movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment