Wednesday, May 24, 2017

selling earrings

when I was at the performance venue tonight I saw somebody go through the place and try to sell earrings, I did not buy any. I had seen people sell flowers before. I guess one is kind of numb to these things when seeing them, where saying 'no' is almost automatic.
  I did ones about the news in the breakroom, a Shakespeare quote, doing karaoke, a calendar arrived, and seeing the Emily Dickinson bio-pic. I also answered a joke by the first MC and said I had been on some brewery tours as a kid. after the show I did a walk and it yielded 31 cents that went into my change bank, 2 dimes 11 pennies. it will be ready to turn in change again at the bank soon, likely this weekend. since my system is to turn it in when the card is full as the new total is written on the card whenever something is added.
   at the office it was a fairly slow day, but I did get one of my travel reservations made. I also looked at another profile, this one related to our gift card rewards site, and made an addendum to an article that is due to be in our company newsletter this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment