Wednesday, August 2, 2017

50-cent impression

tonight I said to school bouncer when he arrived that I was doing my impression of 50-cent. I say this because I was thinking of one of his songs. I was at the club, and had a beer. so it made me think of 'you can find me in the club, bottle full of bud'. although some online searches say the lyric is 'bub'. but I did have a bud light with me. and I have been listening to that song as I got the CD from amazon recently. it is the 'shady XV' CD, so of course plenty of Eminem songs on it. one reason I really like having it is the one with Sia, called 'guts over fear'. I did not get a wild-card slot but I still stayed for some of the show. I let shortly after school bouncer performed, and he had a good one about his tattoo. I saw big dog as I was on my way out, he had just arrived as he would be the show closer. I said it would be great to share the stage with him again sometime soon.
   I went to another venue to get stage time, and did ones about report cards, day in the life of my 'work spouse', American legion baseball, my first karaoke video, and a shout-out to magic man about his voice impression, it reminded me of another good joke of his.
   at the office there was more ice cream to be had at midday, it was self-serve. there was three tubs set out, and I had two servings as I like ice cream and why not?
   in the evening before I went to the comedy club I went to a national night out event. I liked having a hot dog and fritos there, along with lemonade and cookies. there was a drawing for a Wal-Mart gift card, I got my name in but I know it is a longshot on winning. notable was a police officer having candy for the kids. another officer decided to join in on the line dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment