Saturday, August 19, 2017

US bank ATM booth

I liked finding the US bank ATM booth in Roseville tonight. it made me think of lines sang by Eminem about his mentor, so I sang some of them. since the last line I have memorized was 'crying in this booth'. I had some ice cream from dairy queen nearby.
I went to a burlesque show tonight, and the MC sang at the start of the second act. I wrote down 'you've been on my mind, everyday'. and next to it was adele? found out there is an adele song with these lyrics, 'one and only'. I liked the video, a simple black and white format, not just adele singing but also working on other things. as usual, I liked 'moonshine matinee' a lot. she did 'what a feeling' from 'flashdance' while wearing the 'velma' costume from 'Scooby doo'.
   there were plums in the breakroom at the office, I did not have any. I found out they had pits, much like the cherries and dates they had brought in there. at midday I had a sandwich at erbert gerbert and then went to get a ticket at the saints stadium, but got caught in the rain on the way there. thankfully I didn't get soaked like I did two nights earlier. I got two more break bucks from my boss, and I had just used up the second of the two from this week earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment