Friday, August 11, 2017

potato bread

we had a potluck at the office for lunch, make your own sandwich. somebody brought potato bread, haven't heard of it before. I tried some and it didn't taste much different from most other bread I have eaten. I liked seeing two grills in the breakroom for heating up sandwiches. of course it meant flipping them over periodically.
   tonight I did some karaoke after printing some things at the library. I did two songs, it was 'kiss from a rose' by seal, and 'someone like you' by adele. there was a larger crowd after a while, and I noticed when I did the adele song how people were really getting into it. a crowd member talked to me after the second song how it is a 'crowd pleaser'. also liked seeing the harmonica guy there, but he left before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment